Do you want to start your own website? If so, then you are in place. Because of that, I will tell you about the free website at the BlogSpot Platform. If you have a website you can share your thoughts online with other people in the world. Let’s start, How to Create A Free Blog on Blogger – Complete Guide for 2019.
The Internet is full of free blogging sites, you can choose a platform that you like. But in all these, Blogger is the best. That’s why I recommend it. If you are starting, choose blogger to start your first site.
You do not need any investment for this, you can make free blogs at no cost. Google allows you to create a free site on their blogger platform that specifically creates for bloggers.
You can make your own free blog in the next 5 minutes by following the guidelines (step by step with screenshot).
How to Create A Free Blog on Blogger Platform – Step by Step Guide for Beginners
Before you start blogging on BlogSpot, you need a Google Account to login to the Blogger.com site. After that, start following the steps below.
- First of all, go to blogger.com site and click on Create New Blog.
Now, you need select Name, Address or Theme for your Blog.
- Add Title for your Blog.
- Choose address for your blog.
- Select a theme for your blog.
- At last, click on Create blog!
Congratulations! Now your blog has been created, but you are not working, there are some settings that you need to set up on your newly created blog.
Go to the Blogger Dashboard and understand Blogger features through the guidelines below.
- Posts: Here you can see all the posts on your blog.
- Stats: Here you can view your blog traffic reports.
- Comments: Here you can manage your blog comments.
- Earnings: Here you can apply for monetize your blog with Google AdSense.
- Pages: Here you manage your blog pages.
- Layout: Here you can customize your blog layouts.
- Theme: Here you can change your blog themes.
- Settings: Here you can setting up your blog.
It is very easy to use all the features. By the way, I will explain some important points here.
First, go to BlogSpot dashboard >> Layout and add Header Logo, Favicon, Widgets etc. for your blog.
- Go to Posts >> New post and publish your first blog post.
Before publishing your first post, I is the reason for every blog or website.
Finally, if you like your simple blogger template then you can find your favorite theme from the internet, download it and upload it to your blog.
Once you have published 10-20 quality content articles, you are ready to monetize your blog. Indeed, blogger is google’s service and google adsense ads are used to monetize a free blogger blog.
You need go to blogger dashboard >> Earnings to become google ads publisher.
There are some more things that I will teach you in the future. We will learn also about How to Create A Self Hosted Blog on WordPress?
For this, you can sign up for our blog newsletter to receive our latest notification.
If you like this article please share this information