What Is Google Adsense ? And how does it work

What is Google adsense, how does it work? And how to earn money from it. And How can I earn money from adsense ?  Today I will tell you the details about this. If you do not yet have complete knowledge about Google Adsense then after reading this post, you will know everything about Adsense and You will have full coverage of Google Adsense. What are adsense before you earn from Adsense And it should know about how it works so that you can do it right use and earn money.

What is Google Adsense, how does it work and how can I earn from Adsense? The answer to these questions is to know every internet user who wants to earn money from the internet. But this time you will get very little information on the internet. So today I am writing on this topic so that the new ad publisher does not have a problem. And they can use adsense correctly.

If you are new to blogging or online world then you must have chosen about Google Adsense. Or you must have seen adsense ads on your favorite website. This is the most popular program to earn internet. Today I tell you in detail about what is google adsense and how it works.

What is Google Adsense? How does this work? How is it earning from this?

What do you have in Google AdSense in this post and how does this work, In addition telling about how to make money from adsense and how much money can earn from the adsense.

1. What Is Google Adsense ?

What is Google Adsense

Google Adsense is a cost-per-click advertisement program that Google has created. Targeting the audience on adsense publisher website and blog via google adsense to show advertising ads as automatic text, image, video, and interactive media.

Google serves mostly sites content and audience services. The Adsense Publisher can do earning by displaying ads in the pages and posts of your site. You can generate revenue by clicking on Google adsense and per impression revenue.

Now you think who gives money to Google when Google gives money to us. Actually, those people pay Google to promote their company, product, website, business account and etc. I mean the advertiser pays for google. google has share’s 68% Commission to the publisher and remainder 32% commision takes himself.

Google offers all types of ads. You will find ads for almost every kind of content. You can use adsense ads on any topic sites. Therefore, this is the best network in the advertising program.

In addition to Google Adsense, Media.net, Bidwitteriser, Chitika, NadiaVets and etc more, There is a lot of program. But adsense pays the most than all these. Because of this, these are the most popular programs. And Most people use this.

2. How Does it Work Adsense ?

How does it work google adsense

Our second point is How Does Google AdSense Work? Adsense works on CPC (cost per click) and PPC (pay per click), divides the commission to the publisher.

Suppose I am an advertiser and you are an adsense publisher. And you display adsense ads on your site. So Now I will serve ads on google adsense to promote my product. For that, I’ll pay Google $ 5 per click.

Now when my product’s ads will show on your site and one of your users will click on that ad, google will share you with 68% of the $ 5 that is $ 3.4 dollar commission and the remaining 32% i.e. will keep the $ 1.6 commission.

This way adsense works and earns adsense publisher. If you pay a little attention to this point, you will easily understand.

3. How is earning from adsense ?

Our third question is How is earning from Adsense? You can understand this by reading the point 1 and 2. How to earn from Adsense.

As I mentioned above, google adsense shares 68% of the revenue adsense publisher and holds the rest 32%. Adsense works on cost per click that means CPC.

Now if you get 500 ad clicks per day and Google advertising pays you $ 0.50 per click, your earnings will be $250 dollars for CPC $0.50 and 500 clicks.That is, if you are an Indian user, then you will get Rs 16,000+ worth of $ 250.

Now if you are wondering how we will get money generated from adsense, then Google sends payments directly to your bank account via wire transfer.

Google sends a payment on 21st of every month. To payout with Adsense, there should be a minimum of $ 100 earning in your Adsense account.

4. How to make Money with google adsense ?

How to make Money with google adsense ?

If you want to earn money from adsense, then you have to make a website or blog for it. If you do not have a website then you can create your own site in 5 minutes. Please read this post for this.

After creating a website or blog you have to write a post on your site. You can write a post on any topic according to your interests. When 1000 to 2000 traffic comes to your site, you have to apply for Google AdSense.

After applying for Adsense, your adsense account will be approved in 1-2 weeks, after which you have to place Adsense ads on your site. After that ads will appear on your site and your earnings will start.

Finally, you have now understood what is google adsense. How does it work? And how does it earn. If you have any questions about this, you can ask in the comment.

Recommended For You

About the Author: mozedia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *